New Board Members Elected to the Charleston Apartment Association
November 8, 2023 – (Charleston, SC) - The Charleston Apartment Association (CAA) recently completed its Board of Directors elections. Those elected were announced at the November 7th dinner meeting filling 10 Board positions and 4 Executive Board positions. The CAA Board consists of 14 elected positions voted on by members. The newly elected board members will begin a 2-year term on January 1, 2024.
“The CAA’s Board of Directors is a volunteer-based board whose new board members will play a pivotal role within the association,” says Susan Burke, CAA President. “The new Board of Directors are characterized as embodying the spirit of the industry and bring talent, expertise, and energy to the association. I am delighted and look forward to the next 2 years of working with them.”
CAA 2024 - 2025 Board of Directors:
- President, Susan Burke, Continental Realty Corporation
- Immediate Past President, Donna Bolewitz, Grayco Properties
- Vice President, Ruthann Klaiber, Madison Communities
- Treasurer, Sedra Charap, JDC Management
- Secretary, Joey Ingham, Apartments.com
Board of Directors:
- Michael Bell, Loebsack and Brownlee
- Christy Dukes, Rent.
- Myriam Ellis, Middleburg Management
- Michelle Gordon, Pegasus Residential
- Carly Haslett, Rent.
- Thomas Howard, Brownlee, Whitlow and Praet
- Dana Jiles, Bell Partners
- Michelle Lorick, High Associates
- Anne Machowski, Rangewater Real Estate
- Kathlina Sampson, Greystar
Mission Statement: A nonprofit organization comprised of professionals that support, serve, advocate and educate the multifamily industry. As leaders, we are dedicated to our industry’s growth and its evolution.